- $410 and up +HST
- Some conditions apply such
as property age, size, etc. Conditions such as this
may have bearings on the inspection costs, please
contact us at the phone number above for assistance.
- We use the most comprehensive
reporting system available in North America - The
Home Reference Book.
- Homes greater than 3000 square
feet may be subject to additional charge, please phone
- $410-600 +Mileage/HST
- Understandably cottage communities
cover a wide area. Please contact us to see if the
property is within our coverage area.
- $580 and up +HST
- For most combination buildings.
- Storefronts, Apartment combinations,
Warehouses, Schools, Churches, Factories.
- Call us for information or
- Narrative reports are available
at a different fee structure.
Single Item Inspection.
- Any single major component
listed within the Standards
- This inspection does not include
the Home Reference Book.
- Available to McKenzie-Taylor
& Associates Ltd. clients only, see "Service
ALERT!: Ask about our "Maintenance
Inspection" service is only offered to first time
inspection clients who have received their "Home
Reference Book", which updates the original
report allowing you see where any changes in the list
of prior property deficiencies. It also updates your
report with new findings and encompasses changes which
occur within the Home Inspection Industry. Why is this
important? Simply put, The Home Inspection Industry
and your property changes over time, common sense shows
it's more cost effective to resolve potential issues
earlier than later. Call us for details or answers to